Thursday, August 10, 2006

Not yet...

Please forgive the short update, but the past two days have been crazy. First we were going to Houston, then we couldn't, then we rescheduled some days so we could, but finally we are not able to go. Braden was admitted to the Children's Hospital here yesterday for difficulty breathing do to his bronchitis. Kodi and I stayed over night with him hoping that we would get the green light to make the trip today. Unfortunately, his condition did not improve enough for the Dr to allow us to go. Instead he moved us down the hall to the ICU. Yes, we are back in the ICU. He is having such a hard time breathing that they are afraid that if he tires out, then things could go down hill fast. I am sorry to say that this is as much news as we have at this time. We are on an hour by hour watch now and only time will tell when we are able to reschedule. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We know that God is with us and he is watching over Braden and we pray for his healing hands and that he holds our family close.

BRADLEY

2 comments:

ASHLEY BAGWELL said...

BRAD, KODI, AND BRADEN,

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU. WE ARE PRAYING THAT GOD'S HEALING HANDS WILL BE ON YOU BRADEN. WE ARE HERE IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.

LOVE,
ASHLEY AND BRADY

Aunt Jeannie said...

Brad, Kodi and Braden,

Our love and prayers are winging your way. God is in control, we just have to wait and see what his answer will be to our prayers. We hope it will be the answer that we are ALL praying for. Braden is wrapped in his arms.

Much Love,

Aunt Jeannie, Uncle Dave and Braden's cousin's