Saturday morning Braden experienced some respiratory distress due to some blocking of his air way because of some mucus. Kodi and I decided that we need to visit the ER. We arrived at the hospital at around 7:30am Saturday morning and by 2pm we were admitted into ICU, our normal hang out spot. The dr's said that this was precautionary and for 24 hrs, but we still remain in the ICU until the dr makes rounds. Not sure if we will be released to the floor or home. Braden is resting fine now and all the tests have come back negative so far, so that is good. We will post something once we know we are going home.